CSF Watchman Prayer Prompter
1) Christmas Break In A Box: This year most of our campuses have an extended 8 week break, due to COVID, over the holidays. We decided to seize this opportunity and try something different. We have created 2 different four-week Small Group studies with video teaching for our students to take home with them, and we have challenged our students to take these and start their own small group over break wherever they will be. Would you please pray for students to seize this opportunity, and for God to use this to reach families, friends, and others who we never would have had the opportunity to reach.
2) Conversations with Students: We have numerous students across our campuses who are having conversations with CSF staff about Baptism. Please pray for these conversations, and for students to take this step. For students to surrender their life to Jesus and publicly declare their surrender to Jesus. Pray for our staff as they visit with d
3) New CSF Internship Program: We are launching a new CSF Internship program in the Fall of 2021. This will be a 2 year program, that we hope will raise up the next generation of campus/college ministers. It will be 2 years of graduated students getting hands on ministry experience, and in depth training as well. It’s an extensive program that we are hoping God will use to raise up a new generation of Kingdom workers. Please pray for students to apply who God is leading to this. (We already have 2 committed to Internships, and 2 more who are considering applying). Pray for us as we continue to fine tune the program, and the training aspect of it. Pray that God will use this to raise up workers for the harvest, and pray for opportunities in 2 years for these interns to find full-time ministries if that’s where God leads them.
4) End of Year “Community Beyond” Campaign: Our end of the year giving campaign will kick off in December, and this year our focus is on community. We’ve learned this year that community is incredibly needed, and we’ve also learned that we can be creative about how we provide it. We have a list of numerous needs that we have for our gathering spaces and for creating new gathering places. That need equals an additional $45,000 to our budget that we are praying for God to provide through our end of the year giving campaign. Please join us in praying for God’s provision as we end the year.
5) Refreshment and Renewal for Staff: This semester has been exhausting for our staff, as they have navigated daily changing restrictions, quarantines, some of them COVID themselves, zoom, and students who are navigating all these things also. Please pray for our staff to find times of refreshing, and renewal over the holiday break, as they prepare for a 2nd semester of ministry