First – Jean Paulite and his wife, Julie, will be visiting the United States arriving April 25, 2019. The focus of these events is to share the vision that God has given Jean for the future of this ministry and the new ministry center in Cienfuegos. We also want to share some updates from the March mission trip.
Here is a basic itinerary of places they will be visiting:
Central Minnesota 4/25 through 5/3
- April 27th – Fundraising Event in Cokato MN (see below for details)
- April 28th – Litchfield Christian Church (The rest of the week in the Central Minnesota area)
- May 1st – Knollwood Christian Church evening events
- May 2nd – Meet & Greet, Dassel Church of Christ, Dassel, MN
Eastern South Dakota and southern MN 5/5 through 5/10
- May 5th – Huron Church of Christ (The rest of the week in the Brookings, SD area)
- May 8th – Brisket Dinner Brookings, SD (PCC folks are invited)
- May 10th – Brisket Dinner, Southern MN area (location TBD)
Northern Missouri 5/12 through 5/14
- May 12th – Lancaster Christian Church, Lancaster, MO
Wichita, KS 5/15 – 5/17
Crowley, LA 5/19
- Forest Park Church of Christ, Crowley, LA
If you are able to make it to one of these places to visit, Jean and Julie would love to see you! If you would like to schedule something please contact us and we will do our best to make it happen.
Second – Haitian Ministries Fundraising Event Dinner
Saturday, April 27th from 5 – 8 PM at the Bait & Hook Seafood Grill in Cokato, MN
Chef Miha will be preparing a four course Haitian style dinner.
Cost is $50 per person with proceeds going to Haitian Ministries. Reservations are required.
We are sending out invites to those we have addresses for. If you do not receive an invitation in the mail and you would like to attend, please call the
Dassel Church of Christ at 320-275-3322 or respond to this email and we can arrange a reservation for you.
There is information available for all of these events on our Facebook page and in the “blog” section of the Haitian Ministry website
Over all we ask that you be in prayer for this trip. Pray for Jean and Julie, pray for their family, pray for each of the people and places that will be visited, pray for Haitian Ministries to stay strong and focused on God’s will.