Iron Men is a ministry for men who are seeking God’s will and direction for their lives.
Each Tuesday we meet together at The C-Store in Estelline at 6am
We gather to pray and encourage each other in our walk with Christ.
The format is simple. Each man comes to our meeting having been given the subject for the week and a few questions to answer individually. Then we come together and look at what God says in the Bible about the subject and we discuss and apply God’s Word to our lives. Along the way we sharpen each other to become God’s men for our homes, communities, country and world.
10 Commandments of Iron Men
1. You have to be a man
2. Seeking God’s will through the Bible
3. Keep in confidence that which is said in confidence
4. Come and go as needed-must come late? leave early? cant make every week…It’s all good!
5. We can disagree
6. Invite men you think would benefit (not detract) from Iron Men
7. Weekly topics will be prepared… However, if any man has a pressing issue that needs to be addressed on any given week, we will make time.
8. No question is a dumb question
9. Stay on task…no rabbit trails
10. We will pray